Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Marsh: April 11 - 17

Monday:
Thought I'd give yoga a try. Did a 90 minute bikram yoga class during which I drank 3/4 gallon of water. Felt pretty good for my back; think I'll keep it up a couple times a week in the short term and see how that does me.

Tuesday:
Very little time to get much in, so did this in the apartment:
50 pullups (regular pullups, Faust), 100 pushups for time. 13:57. Damn, used to be able to bang those out in about half that.

Wednesday:
Stretched
PT abs

Thursday:
Just a bit of stretching. Working is hard.

Friday:
Stretching and PT abs in the office. Had to space out the abs to avoid breaking into a huge sweat in the middle of the afternoon.

Saturday:
Stretching and a couple games of spring league. My team is so dominant that this is not that good of a workout.

Sunday:
PT abs
Thrusters (at 75lbs) and pullups, 21-15-9 for time. Took about 12 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment