Monday, May 16, 2011

Gillies: Workouts for 5/10-5/16

TUESDAY
3x10 deadlift (225)
4x10 barbell shrugs (205)
4 min AMRAP- 10 dips, 10 push-ups, 10 lunge, 10 squat - I did 5 sets. The push-ups following dips were what killed me with this one.
3x12 barbell hip thrust (205)
4 min AMRAP - 5 pull-ups, 10 push-ups, 10 lunges, 10 squats - got through 7 in just over 4 minutes.
6x(15 sec fast feet, 1 min abs)

WEDNESDAY
WOW - 100 throws per session should be a staple.

THURSDAY
-Biked to Prospect and played about 1.5 hours of mini. Got a handful of decent Ds. Need to ratchet up the intensity next time out.

FRIDAY
Travel to Philly

SATURDAY
-Had way too many turnovers. Played pretty good defense.

SUNDAY
-Got into the flow a little more in the horizontal and while I might not have caught many passes/goals I think my cuts led to things opening up for other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment